TO GUIDE, PRESERVE AND GROW
Our mission is to help guide families on how to best structure and allocate their wealth in order to retire comfortably and maximize their estates without having to suffer through the stress of traditional market volatility.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
Our wisdom and team of experts
Our collective wisdom generated from our team of experts in tax & estate planning, insurance, and alternative and traditional investments.
The tools we use to preserve and grow
We invest to create more long term predictability, with less risk.
Our uncompromising values
- Professionalism: Full transparency in everything we do and how we are compensated.
- Respect for the individual: Young, old, successful or less fortunate. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Solution-orientation: A positive solution-oriented outlook in addressing all challenges allows us to make more effective decisions.
- Quality of life: For our clients, ourselves, our children and our children’s children. Money alone does not make for quality of life.
- The Benefits of Richardson GMP — Learn more
- Richardson GMP embraces fiduciary excellence — Learn more
- The top five reasons to work with Richardson GMP — Learn more
- Top firm five years running for serving high net worth clients — Learn more
The Critical 10
The decade straddling retirement is crucial to your financial comfort. Investment decisions made at this time can have a significant impact on your lifestyle. Accordingly, those 10 years are critical from an advice and planning perspective.
No matter the age at which you choose to retire, this guidebook can help you walk through key questions regarding your portfolio, estate and tax planning needs as well as philanthropic giving plans—one year at a time. This reference guide has been published as a tool to help you organize your thinking and help with the sequencing of key financial decisions.
We’ve included questions to ask, things to measure, and strategies to consider in conversation with my team of associates at Richardson GMP.
Contact us to get your copy.
Tax & Estate Planning
Organize all your estate information in one place. Contact us to receive a copy of our Estate record keeper.
Solar Flow Through
Solar Flow-Through Fund ("Solar Flow-Through”) is a Limited Partnership formed to develop and operate solar photovoltaic (solar PV) power generation projects in the province of Ontario, Canada.
The Partnership’s Investment Objective is to provide investors with favourable income tax benefits during the development phases of solar PV projects, followed by steady and attractive income once commercial operations begin.
Get the latest market insights and trends from our internal research experts.
24 July 2017
The Consumer Part 2: Changing Behaviours
17 July 2017
Assessing your financial sensitivity to changes in interest rates. This report offers a look into the consumer debt climate in Canada followed by steps you can take to better manage debt. Most importantly, we've included a debt calculator which will give you insight into how manageable it will be should interest rates go up.
Tax & Estate Planning
Get the latest strategies to help protect and enhance your wealth from our Tax & Estate Planning Professionals.
Whether you plan to sell your business or transition it to the next generation there will be decisions to make and planning to be completed. To maximize proceeds and or minimize tax, planning must begin well in advance of the anticipated transition date.