We regularly host events on topics such as retirement planning, tax planning, and investment planning. See below for our upcoming events.
To find out more about our investment and financial planning events, or to invite us to speak at your group or event, please contact us directly.
Real Estate Investing Simplified: Introducing Richardson GMP Private Client Capital Markets
Date: Thursday, June 29th, 2017 at 6:30pm
As an accredited investor, please join us for a dinner hosted by Ephtimios-MacNeil Wealth Management, to hear from Dr. Raymond Massa and Alex Massa, Co-Founders, Group RMC about an extraordinary opportunity to invest in U.S Commercial Real Estate at a substantial discount to replacement cost in markets throughout the Midwest.
· Direct-Investment in income-distributing U.S. commercial real estate
· Open-ended partnership, launched exclusively within the IIROC channel for Richardson GMP clients
· Co-invest directly alongside the general partners, other family offices and affluent individuals
· No asset or cash-flow based ongoing management fees or performance fees
A great opportunity to bring a family member or friend who is an accredited investor.
This event is sponsored in part by Group RMC
Seating is limited. Please contact us to reserve. This event is for accredited investors (see below).
This event is only intended for those who qualify as “accredited investors” as defined under National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registrations Exemptions (“NI 45-106”). This presentation is meant for investors who meet these eligibility criteria. Richardson GMP Limited does not endorse any investment opportunity, nor does it make any recommendation regarding the appropriateness of particular opportunities for any specific investor. Investors are encouraged to complete their own due diligence before investing.
The accredited investor exemption
Who qualifies as an accredited investor?
- An individual who, alone or together with a spouse, owns financial assets worth more than $1 million before taxes but net of related liabilities or
- An individual, who alone or together with a spouse, has net assets of at least $5,000,000.
- An individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year; or
- An individual whose net income before taxes, combined with that of a spouse, exceeded $300,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year
- An individual who currently is, or once was, a registered adviser or dealer, other than a limited market dealer
The law assumes that accredited investors do not need the protections offered by a prospectus because they can:
(a) get and analyze the information needed to assess an investment without a prospectus; and
(b) handle the loss of their entire investment, if things go wrong.
Note that an accredited investor must purchase the securities as "principal." This means the investor must be purchasing for him or herself, rather than for another person.