Medical Care Insurance
At Richardson GMP we have a clear vision: to help our clients connect quickly with the very best healthcare around the world through our affiliate insurance companies.
In 2014, the average wait time for Canadians seeking medically necessary surgery was 18 weeks. The combined period from initial diagnosis to treatment often exceeds 26 weeks.
Medical Care Insurance is available to individuals who seek to complement their provincial health coverage, Extended Health Care or Critical Illness plans, with personal medical support, immediate empowerment, global access and total peace of mind.
Medical Care Insurance will provide for:
- Immediate access to leading hospitals, cutting edge treatments and drugs, and top physicians, anywhere in the world
- 100% coverage for hospitalization (room and physician fees), prescription drug, surgery, emergency room services, diagnostic services, and cancer treatment. Also standard are: maternity care, transplants, air ambulance, physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Access to diagnostics (MRI, CT scans, other) usually in less than a week
- Timely treatment for orthopedic surgery, hip and knee replacement surgery, cardiac conditions, etc.
- Personalized support by specialized personnel, ensuring you receive the medical information and guidance you need to move forward with confidence.
You elect an annual deductible from $250 up to $20,000. After the deductible, all medical expenses are paid at 100%. Up to $5,000,000 per individual in lifetime coverage.
Our Insurance Specialist can help you choose the right program. Do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Insurance services are offered through Richardson GMP Insurance Services Limited in BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT, ON, QC, NB, PEI, NS and NL. Additional administrative support and policy management are provided by PPI Partners. Richardson is a trade-mark of James Richardson & Sons, Limited. GMP is a registered trade-mark of GMP Securities L.P. Both used under license by Richardson GMP Limited.